Price Range: from ₹ 200.00 to ₹ 2,500,000.00
Size Range: from 10 SqFt to 1,000 SqFt
Land Area Range: from 10 SqFt to 1,000 SqFt
Other Features
Price Range: from ₹ 200.00 to ₹ 2,500,000.00
Size Range: from 10 SqFt to 1,000 SqFt
Land Area Range: from 10 SqFt to 1,000 SqFt
Other Features

Details

  • Property ID 8029
  • Price Starts From ₹ 2.00 Crore
  • Property Type
  • Property Status
  • Property Label
  • Builder Name : Ambuja Neotia Builders
  • Current Status : Ready To Move
  • Price Range : ₹ 3.5 - 8.5 Cr
  • Configurations : 3, 4 BHK Apartment
  • Possession Starts : Jul, 2021
  • No. of Units : 545 Units
  • Floor Info : G+25
  • Launch Date : June, 2024
  • Total Project Area : Around 20.184 acres
  • Units Carpet Area : 1,575 - 7,624 Sq. Ft.
  • Units Build-Up Area : 2,100 - 10,165 Sq. Ft.
  • Project RERA No :

    HIRA/P/SOU/2019/000451

  • Address 405, Pano Rd, Nitai Nagar, Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal
  • Country India
  • Province/State
  • City/Town
  • Postal code/ZIP 700099

Floor Plans

3 BHK Apartment ( 1927 ) Sq.ft.

  • Size: 1927 Sq.ft.

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 - ₹ 𝟯.𝟱 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗲 , (𝟭𝟵𝟮𝟳 𝘀𝗾.𝗳𝘁.) , 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗮 | 𝟯 𝗕𝗛𝗞

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 - ₹ 𝟴.𝟱 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗲 , (𝟮𝟲𝟬𝟰 𝘀𝗾.𝗳𝘁.) , 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗮 | 𝟰 𝗕𝗛𝗞

Description

Utalika Luxury epitomizes harmony— the seamless blend of nature and architecture. It welcomes you to a haven of spaciousness and comfort, where every element harmonizes with the melody of a good life. Embracing a modest 34% building footprint, Utalika dedicates the remaining 66% to a vast landscape of water and greenery. This meticulously crafted environment, surrounding a 2.65-acre lake, creates natural micro-climates. Within this enchanting Utalika realm, discover Club De Ville—a four-storey sanctuary for rejuvenation and a distinctive terrace. Unwind, connect, and build lasting connections. Live life to its fullest, surrounded by a vibrant community that cherishes every moment as a celebration of joy, peace, and harmony.

Conveniently located beside the six-lane, EM Bypass, and the proposed Metro station. Utalika’s neighborhood has schools, institutions, malls, hotels, hospitals, department stores, and many amenities close by. The project offers 4 BHK luxury apartments.

Utalika, an epitome of refined living, stands as a testament to opulence and modernity. Developed with precision and sophistication, Utalika is more than a residential space; it’s a lifestyle statement. Nestled in a prime location, it seamlessly blends contemporary design with a touch of elegance, offering residents a haven of comfort.

 

Attachments

Utalika-Luxury

pdf document

Download

Similar Homes You May Like

Featured For Sale New Launch

One Victoria

Starts From ₹ 3.01 Crore
  • 3 Br
  • 3 Ba
  • 2,366 SqFt

Compare

Utalika

Contact Us

Trusted Homes Advisor